1 . Plan your paragraph about the things you like to do.
a What is your main topic ? Write it here : Watching MV
b What are your subtopics ? Write them on the lines below.
Live life to be fullest Enriching one's knowledge Broaden outlook and increase ability
2. Now write a paragraph like the one on page 6. Underline the sentence.
After entering university life, watching MV became my favorite thing to do.
When I have free time, I always watch some Mv on Youtube, including movies,
music and news. I'll open Youtube whenever I have nothing to do. Actually,
watching Mv enriches my life and gives me new insights into many things. Not
only that, I also learned a lot of new knowledge, which not only enriched my
knowledge, but also changed some of my wrong ideas. Watching Mv broadens my
outlook and improves my abilities. At first I know nothing about English, I
can't speak and understand. But now, I've made some progress by
watching Mv. I can communicate with others. Withe the improvement of English, I
have learned some new knowledge. It is really broaden my outlook.In short,
watching Mv can not only improve our ability, broaden our outlook, but also
enrich our life.
评论
发表评论